29.5.07

Discouraged.

I must admit that today has left me in sort of a bad mood and feeling a little discouraged. Seems my cell phone didn't want to cooperate and I kept losing touch with a really good friend of mine on the phone, then when we could finally talk without losing signal, I ended up having to mediate an argument. So I had to hang up there.

Seems faith has been hard to keep the last day or so. I know the whole there will be hard times and such. It's just so confusing to me right now. It's not hard stuff like just work stuff. It's over all life stress is building and building and I'm not sure where to go with it, what to do with it, how to deal with it all. My one friend tells me to take it to God, one friend tells me that I just need to go sit and meditate for a while, and yet another "friend" tells me to come over his place and we can talk. Yea, right, talk... That's all I need is to go for a talk and find out in two weeks I'm pregnant. He isn't the least bit interested in talking about anything... well maybe about one thing.

For those who read this, please pray. I feel myself slipping once again and it's a bit scary. I have prayed and asked God for help. I don't know. I just feel alone in this struggle, even though I am not the first to deal with this issue, nor am I the last.

Good night. I need to sleep... perhaps that will make it better.

Jess

2 comments:

tinahdee said...

I pray for you every time the Holy Spirit brings you to mind, Jessica. Not because I think you "need prayer" any more than I or anyone else. Just because I love you! I encourage you to keep trusting him because even when you feel like you are slipping or on shaky ground, he is still holding you. He is always with you, so do not fear the "dark night of the soul" that we all must walk through from time to time.

mackenzie624 said...

Hello Jessica, i am so glad we are friends and you are smart and pretty.