9.5.07

Cleaning My Room?

So today I was cleaning up my room and I got to thinking. Naturally of course everything in my life has a deeper meaning... cleaning my room, drinking a soda, working out, etc.

So back to the topic. As I was cleaning my room I got to thinking that perhaps it is time I painted my room again. I have had blue in my room for quite some time, and I think I am ready to move on. I was thinking a nice beige or tan color. It would still work with the "theme" I have going on in my room. Actually it might compliment it a little better. I was also thinking perhaps I would clean up some of the furniture I have spread out all over my room.

As I was thinking about all this I was thinking how this could relate to my spiritual life... my life in Christ. For so long in my life I have been blue... blue in this instance representing my suffocating without "air"... without the breath of life in my life. I need to be alive again. I need to "clean up" my life and the things that hold me back in my walk with Christ. Perhaps that means for a time putting away a lot of my books even though they don't directly steer me from Christ.

Just a thought...Good stuff.

Jess

1 comment:

tinahdee said...

that's good stuff! I love your humor.