26.6.07

The Verse

"For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age."

Titus 2:11-12

That, is my verse that I need to be thinking about and contemplating for my next belt. A little early maybe to be thinking about this...but I doubt it is ever too early to start thinking about the word of God.

I think this verse is very fitting of this time in my life. Very.

Well. I think it is time for me to go to bed.

Jess

P.S. Yes, two posts in one day. I know... risky.

1 comment:

Peter Davidson said...

This is a very nice blog! Have you had a chance to look through the many testimonies of our Savior at wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com? You certainly may enjoy this too. God bless!