10.6.07

Life Changing... Or Not...

All of these things have been running through my head. This magnificent blog post that would wow the readers who read this blog so much so that my readers would double or triple with that very post. I would receive emails and comments so fast that I could not handle them. And my post would be quoted in speeches, sermons, books, magazine articles and on web pages alike. Yes... I did have quite a stunning post. But the problem with that post is I can never get it out of my head and on to the web. It's like this little man on the inside stands at the exit for which that blog needs to get off and tells it that it needs to take a detour. Well that little blog gets lost somewhere between my head and my hands, and it never makes it out.

So until it makes it out... you won't find any life changing blogs on here. Just the stuff that actually makes it out of my head. Enjoy it.

Jess

No comments: