22.8.07

Study...Study...Study...

So these last few weeks I have taken to studying whatever it is I can get my hands on. I found myself "thirsting" for knowledge. Studying my college books from classes I had to drop because financial aide is not available to me... old math and literature books... translating words from one language to another... learning to read and write in the language as well... and most importantly studying the word of God.

I have found myself drawn to the Old Testament. Specifically Ezekiel and Jeremiah. I have been reading a lot of Ezekiel... What a wonderful book.

Well I am off to drawn myself in my studies. Perhaps I will be online later... if someone wanted to chat around 8 or so that would be cool with me.

Jess

1 comment:

tinahdee said...

Hey Jess, I've been studying with Brewer Christian College. They are very helpful about working with financial needs. (They helped me with that.) I think you should contact them. It's all online, too, so you can fit it into your schedule.