30.8.07

God Answers Prayers...

So it's not that I really doubted God or His faithfulness to answer prayers. But let's face it as a human I saw my list of prayer requests and thought to myself there is no way God will be able to get through all of these. Let's face it ... humans are rarely able to see past the possible and see the impossible... well maybe just this human.

So. Prayers God has taken care of...well all of em. But here are the answers to some of them. My brother and Justin both got into Tres Dias. I don't know how. Maybe someone pulled strings. Maybe it was God. Maybe it was simple paper work error. Then... all of this stress with Tres Dias... two people have emailed me from my section in effort to "connect" with me. It may not seem like a lot, but it eases my mind. The work situation is starting to look up both financially and hours. I got a second job.... please pray it works out ok. I have done this job before this is my fourth year. It's for the Christmas season.

Oh...and this... My parents are praying about going to Tres Dias in the spring!!!!!!!!! Just them praying about it is an answer to prayer. It's better than just saying NO.

Anyone who reads this and has contact info on K. West... I really need a phone or email addy on her ASAP.

I love you all.

Jess

1 comment: